Buy above 899 Tgt 907, 916 and 930 SL 892
Sell below 888 Tgt 880, 873 and 866 SL 894
Buy above 89 Tgt 90, 91 and 92 SL 88
Sell below 87 Tgt 86, 85 and 84 SL 88
Buy above 85 Tgt 86, 87 and 88 SL 84
Sell below 83 Tgt 82, 81 and 80 SL 84
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for April Month, Intraday Profit of 5.69 Lakh and Positional Profit of 3.79 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.