Close above 243 Target 251/257/262
Buy above 243 Tgt 246,250 and 255 SL 240
Sell below 239 Tgt 236,233 and 229 SL 241
Close above 189 Target 199/205
Buy above 186 Tgt 189,193 and 197 SL 184
Sell below 180 Tgt 176,172 and 169 SL 183
Close above 177 Target 189/195
Buy above 177 Tgt 179,181 and 185 SL 174
Sell below 173 Tgt 171,169 and 166 SL 175
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Oct Month, Intraday Profit of 4.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.95 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586