- FII’s bought 1.2 K contract of Index Future worth 279 cores ,9.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 17.2 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.43. Nifty Astrological Analysis
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now Bulls need to close above 10080 for a move back to 10130/10200. Bearish below 10000 for a move back to 9930/9826. 9826 is number to watch out on downside can be a potential level where fall can stop if 10000 get broken on closing basis. Nifty saw the effect of 28 Oct Time cycle and above 10080 did our target of 10200 . Now Nifty need to close above 10270 for the upmove to continue towards 10360/10410. Bearish 10199 for a move back to10130/10090/10025. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:35/12:42/2:11. Bank Nifty rallies 500 points ,time cycle effect in Play
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.20 core with liquidation of 0.59 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10243 closed above it.
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 18 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500 .10000-10500 CE liquidated 1.2 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10200-10400. FII bought 27.1 K CE and 4.3 K
- shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 100 K CE and 18 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10000 PE OI@38.7 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10100 followed by 10000 . 10000-10700 PE added 15.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10200-10100 PE. FII bought 12.4 K PE and 8.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 173 K PE and 130 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 6.07 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.89 lakh , PCR @0.79
- FII’s sold 2230 cores and DII’s bought 2526 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.44 USD INR Weekly Forecast for 15-19 Oct
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10182 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10150 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10275 Tgt 10300,10320 and 10343 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10225 Tgt 10200,10170 and 10140 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh