Close above 108 Target 113
Buy above 107.5 Tgt 108.6,109.8 and 110.7 SL 106
Sell below 105 Tgt 104,103 and 102 SL 106.2
Close above 218 Target 225
Buy above 217 Tgt 220,222 and 225 SL 215
Sell below 214 Tgt 212 ,210 and 207 SL 216
Close above 191 Target 199
Buy above 191 Tgt 193,196 and 199 SL 189
Sell below 188 Tgt 186,184 and 181 SL 189.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.33 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.83 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586