- FII’s sold 16 contract of Index Future worth 35 cores ,4.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 9.6 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.12. Money Management Matters In Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis We got the big move as expected and till we are holding 11025 we should rally till 11126/11172/11215. Bearish below 11000 for a move back to 10920. Nifty did 11126 and mostly we will make new high tommrow at 11172 , We were able to capture whole move above 10920 now we next major zone of resistance will come in range of 11210-11225, Bulls need to close above it for the next round of upmove towards 11500-11600. Bearish only below 11068 for a move back to 11000/10920. for a move Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:81/11:42. Bank Nifty ready for breakout above 27064,EOD Analysis
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.86 core with liquidation of 38 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were covered today, NF Rollover cost @10720 closed above it.
- 11200 CE is having Highest OI at 32.2 Lakh, resistance at 11200 followed by 11250 .10500-11200 CE liquidated 22.1 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10800-11000 CE. FII sold 3.9 K CE and 8.7 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 23.9 K CE and 20.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11000 PE OI@55.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11000 followed by 10900 . 10500-11200 PE added 8.4 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10900-11000 PE. FII bought 1.5 K CE and 8.8 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 19.4 K PE and 13.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.74 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.40 lakh , PCR @1
- FII’s bought 104 cores and DII’s bought 513 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.86
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11133 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10885. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11155 Tgt 11175,11200 and 11225 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11120 Tgt 11000,11072 and 11052 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh