- As Discussed in Last Analysis High made today was 26766 so we did 2 target again and are up 500 points from the low on time analysis date. Now Bulls need a close above 26640 for a move towards 26773/26920. Bearish below 26352 for a move towards 26210/26064. Bank Nifty opened gap down but whipsawed bears once it went below 26352 but failed to do the target of 26210, Bulls need a close above 26500 for a move back to 26640/26773/26920. Bearish below 26200 for a move back to 26064/25920. Bank Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:17/3:02. How to convert a small trading account to Big one
- Bank Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 25.5 lakh with liquidation of 0.50 Lakh, with decrease in Cost of Carry suggesting long positions were closed today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @26408 closed above it
- 27000 CE is having highest OI @10.1 Lakh resistance at 27000 followed 27500.26000-28000 CE added 2.7 lakh in OI so bears added position at higher level still resistance in range of 26700-26900.
- 26000 PE is having highest OI @7.1 Lakh, strong support at 26200 followed by 26000.26000-28000 PE added 0.05 lakh in OI so bulls having strong support in range of 26100-26200.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 26372 (For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 26464. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 26480 Tgt 26555,26610 and 26666 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 26400 Tgt 26330,26250 and 26150 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh