Close below 980 Target 953/932
Buy above 990 Tgt 996,1008 and 1021 SL 985
Sell below 980 Tgt 972,963 and 954 SL 987
Close below 572 Target 555
Buy above 576 Tgt 581,586 and 591 SL 572
Sell below 570 Tgt 565,560 and 555 SL 574
Close above 631 Target 665
Buy above 631 Tgt 636,642 and 650 SL 627
Sell below 625 Tgt 620,613 and 606 SL 630
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586