If you’ve seen Game of Thrones you know what an amazing actor Peter Dinklage is and how beautifully he’s given life to Tyrion Lannister. Game of Thrones would just not be the same without him, (i hope I don’t jinx anything), and looking at him now you can tell that he’s an extremely talented man who can be both humorous and serious when the time arises. But things weren’t always smooth for Peter Dinklage, his life has challenged him in ways that life challenges very few humans.
‘Nothing is an obstacle, unless You say it is!!! ’
- He was born with normal sized head but short limbs. He self identifies as a dwarf. (Achondroplasia) and stands 4 feet 5 inches (135cm)tall.
- His teenage years were full of frustration and anger due to which he couldn’t fit into school.
- After graduating he left his hometown to fulfill his dream of establishing his own theater company.
- Unfortunately his company couldn’t take off and his life long dream turned into ashes.
- Being broke with no place to stay, he had to work at several office jobs to support himself.
- “I slept on couch and dusted piano for five months. ”
- He struggled to find work as an actor, as he refused to take roles that exploited his condition.
- But only after he got a role in ‘Game of Thrones ’ that changed his destiny.
- Soon he established himself as a fan favorite among the cast of so many great actors.
Peter Dinklage is one of the most loved actors on television today and has taken home two Emmys and a screen actors guild award and is enjoying playing the loveable Tryion. He reflects now on his life and realizes that he has accepted his condition but things were difficult once and its hard for him to think back on his life and so, he doesn’t want to tell people with the same condition that things are always going to be okay.
Don’t wait until they tell you, You are ready!! I waited a long time out in the world before I gave myself permission to fail. Don’t even bother asking. Don’t even bother telling the world you are ready. SHOW IT!! DO IT!! The world is yours..