- FII’s bought 16.5 K contract of Index Future worth 1194 cores ,522 Long contract were added by FII’s and 15.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 15.4 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.24 .Trading Resolution for Financial Year 2018-19
- As Discussed in Last Analysis High made today was 10279 so we did the target of 10281,and then saw the big fall. We have a failed breakout above gann angle for 6 time also bulls closed below 10144 and almost did our target of 10100. As tommrow is RBI policy any close below 10077 we can see fall towards 10000/9920. Bullish above 10155 for a move back towards 10216/10282/10346. Nifty open with gap up above 10155 and once 10220 gann angle was broken did all target on upside. Now bulls need to hold 10330 for the upmove to continue till 10368/10410/10466/10512. Bearish below 10250 for a move back towards 10150/10077. Today was have done price time squaring so till today low of 10227 is held bulls will move up towards 10512.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:17/1:17. Bank Nifty Bulls give trending move above 24476,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.13 core with liquidation of 6.4 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10156 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 12.3 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.6 lakh , PCR @0.83
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 36.5 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10000-10600 CE liquidated 18.3 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10500-10600. FII bought 6.3 K CE and 7 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 178 K CE and 89.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@48.5 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10100 followed by 10000 . 10000-10500 PE added 34.3 Lakh in OI so bulls added added position in 10200-10300 PE. FII bought 4.8 K PE and 11 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 13 K PE and 40 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 108 cores and DII’s bought 615 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.96
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10311 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10229. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10333 Tgt 10360,10390 and 10410 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10310 Tgt 10295,10260 and 10220 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh