Close above 906 Target 932/953
Buy above 906 Tgt 920,932 and 940 SL 901
Sell below 898 Tgt 890,882 and 873 SL 902
Close above 1210 Target 1240/1260
Buy above 1204 Tgt 1212 ,1220 and 1232 SL 1198
Sell below 1192 Tgt 1184,1175 and 1165 SL 1198
Close above 234 Target 241/246
Buy above 234 Tgt 237,240 and 244 SL 232
Sell below 231 Tgt 229,226 and 222 SL 232.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586