- FII’s sold 8.4 K contract of Index Future worth 504 cores ,12.4 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 4 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 16.4 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit shorts in Index futures. Visualizing Failure to be Successful
- As discussed in last analysis zone of 8154-8250 is like no trade zone for trend followers and paradise for scalper :). As Time Cycle is changing so expect this range to break in next 2 trading sessions. Above 8250 target 8330/8370/8444. Below 8150 target 8100/8050/7972. High made today 8178 and close at 8139 so small range breakdown has happened , Monday we should see follow down move towards 8100/8050 till we are closing below 8150, Trading activity will reduce in next 2 weeks best strategy is to sit out analyze the trades of 2016 and see what all improvement can be done so that 2017 will be more better than 2016. Invest time in education and spend time with your families, Every day is not meant for trading. Below 8150 target 8100/8050/7972, Above 8250 target 8330/8370/8444. Bank Nifty continue to frustrate trend traders,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.48 core with liquidation of 7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @8049 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.25 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.07 lakh , PCR @0.90.
- 8300 CE is having Highest OI at 58.2 lakh, resistance at 8300 followed by 8500 .7900/8500 CE added 3.2 lakh so bears added aggressively 8100/8200 CE .FII sold 1.9 K CE longs and 3.9 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 42.4 K CE contracts and 18 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@75.5 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 7900-8500 PE liquidated 6.3 Lakh in OI so bulls liquidated in 8200/8300 PE. FII bought 14.3 K PE longs and 7.2 K PE were shorted by them .Retail sold 5.4 K PE contracts and 11 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 90 cores in Equity and DII bought 30.4 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.76
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8151 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8175 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8150 Tgt 8170,8195 and 8220 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8115 Tgt 8095,8070 and 8050 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh