- As discussed in last analysis Nifty closed below 7058 suggesting we can see down move till 6934/6900 range where we have the next gann arc as shown below , Nifty made low of 6961 and closed near 6970, near the gann confluence of trend line and just above the green arc. Holding the same we can see bounce back till 7058/7110. Break of green arc can see nifty moving towards 6830/6800 range. Bank Nifty does Gann target,EOD Analysis
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.86 core with addition of 44.9 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, Rollover stands at 65 % and Rollover cost @7147
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 5.95 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.4 lakh , PCR @0.95, .How To Identify Market Tops and Bottom
- FII’s sold 1465 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 807 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.71
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7020 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7020 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 6990 Tgt 7015,7034 and 7061 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6960 Tgt 6942,6915 and 6870 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates
GREAT BRAMESHJI …..IN MARCH I CAN JOIN U R TRAINING..
BRAMESHJI NF TRADING ABOVE ND BELOW TC LEVELS ….5 MIN …AT HIS TIME WHAT CAN I DO
2 time Sl triggered no further trade to be taken.. We have Budget session coming up so market will remaing choppy before a big move by Tuesday..
TODAY I CAN FOLOW U…R TC LEVEL
it was expiry day, Fiis unwinding stands 104776 contracts of index future longs while 37750 contracts of index future shorts were reduced . Unable to understand, from where you took these numbers ( mentioned in your note) Sir ? ok, I got it, these are expiry eve numbers, please correct…thnx
Its been corrected..
Bramesh..do we get stock specific ideas for today?
Its updated sir
I too have observed that. Cannot justify.
Dear champ have noticed one thing/phenomenon.. on 31/12/2015 almost all mainstream large and mid cap stocks closed well above crucial levels.after which sell of started,i hve noticed that stocks fall mon to wed and thursday but friday(weekly closing ) all go up and close above long term crucial supports.what does this indicate ,is this a recurring pattern/phenomenon which points out somethng ?
Need to backtest on your analysis.. Will do work on it and update you .. Thanks for sharing.