- FII’s bought 8.5 K contract of Index Future worth 415 cores ,10.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.8 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 12.2 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures. Nifty Crashes 1000 Points in 2016 :Reason for sharp fall
- As discussed in Last Analysis Nifty closed below 7230 made low of 7177 before bouncing back, if tomorrow also we close below 7230 we are heading towards 7118/7120, which is demand zone and very important GANN Number, if 7120 is held we can see a sharp and shift move on upside. Bullish on close above 7230. Nifty opened gap down below 7230 corrected till 7120 and once unable to sustain below 7120 showed the big fall which went below 7000 trading at 22 week low, Now we are near 200 W SMA which we last touched on Aug 25,2013 but we never closed below it, If Nifty has to maintain bullish undertone it need to close above 7100 tomorrow, else we are heading towards 6830-6860 zone where next levels of support lies. Bank Nifty breaks 14000, EOD Analysis
- Nifty February Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.97 core with addition of 10 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, Nifty Future closed below the Rollover cost @7419 and gave 400 points profits till now
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.6Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.9 lakh , PCR @0.77,VIX is very high Option buyers need to be very cautious any fall in vix will lead to fast fall in Option premium .How To Identify Market Tops and Bottom
- 7500 CE OI at 59.9 lakh , wall of resistance @ 7500 .7100/7600 CE added 52 lakh in OI addition major addition was seen in 7300/7400 CE .FII bought 20.2 K CE longs and 36.2 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 66.3 K CE contracts and 27.5 K CE were shorted by them.FII buying PE and Retailers buying CE and get whipped everyday.
- 7200 PE OI@50.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 7200 . 7100/7600 PE added 5.9 lakh so bulls added 7000/7100 .FII bought 30.1 K PE longs mostly in 7100/7200 PE so till NF stays below 7092 can go down and 1.7 K PE were shorted by them .Retail sold 3.8 K PE contracts and 4.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1122 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 1222 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.29
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7092 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7323 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 6980 Tgt 7020,7050 and 7076 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6950 Tgt 6905,6860 and 6830 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates
Today (12th Feb’16) Nifty has filled the gap up that was created on 13th May’14.
Rule is if SL gets triggered 2 times in a day close ur day It takes lot of practice to trade in volatile time Save capital should be first MOTO
nifty has touched trendline or broken slightly. is it +ww? if 4 ended here what is tgt for 5th?