- FIIs bought 13299 Contracts of Index Future ,worth 416 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 40161 contracts, FII made fresh longs in market.Reason for Rupee Depreciation against dollar
- Tomorrow we have Nifty May Series Expiry, Nifty made low of 5860 and High of 6229 total range of 369 points. May expiry has been volatile in a trading range, Nifty is unable to cross resistance of 6130-45 on Upside and Strong support is on downside in range of 6040-6050. Mostly expiry should happen in the range of 6044-6147. As per Options data tomorrow will be a big range day so be prepared for a trending move.
- Nifty Future May Open Interest Volume is at 1.59 cores with liquidation of 24 lakhs in Open Interest and 31 lakhs got added in June series suggesting longs are getting rollovered in June series.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.99 lakh with total contract traded at 2 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.07.
- 6200 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 71 lakhs with addition of 8 lakhs in OI and remains the wall of resistance 6100 CE added 1 lakh in OI with net OI at 67.3 lakhs suggesting fight expiry around 6100 can happen.
- 6000 PE is having OI of 73.2 lakhs suggesting 6000 will act as support.6100 PE liquidated 0.38 lakhs and 20 lakhs added in 2 days so if bulls are able to keep nifty above 6100 most part of the day Expiry can happen near 6150 odd levels.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 643 cores,and DII sold 308 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 56.13,heading for breakout above 56 Read USD INR Weekly Trading Forecast
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6114 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 6044 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 12740.
Buy above 6114 Tgt 6129,6145 and 6170(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6095 Tgt 6069,6054 and 6026(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
RSI weekly and daily levels are more or less on the same levels
Head and Shoulder pattern on Nifty daily charts a bearish patter in up trand
Dear Bramesh nifty is making RSI bearish reversal pattern(PRICES HIGHER HIGH RSI FORMS LOWER HIGH) on weekly charts, your view on the same
I have discussed the same view in Weekly post, Do remember for divergence to come in play follow up price action to be seen.
May expiry will be below 6100.