Zerodha CEO Nithin Kamath says less than 1% of active traders earn more money than a bank fixed deposit over a 3 year period.
This is fact of trading 99% money goes to 1 % of traders.
Its like giving IIT and UPSC Exams
Less than 1% of applicants get into the IIT’s still 15 lakh aspirants take the exam every year. We are intrinsically tuned (and sometimes battered) to believe that we are/will be the 1%.
It is a widely spread notion that the Civil Services IAS Exam is the “Mother of All Exams” and one of the toughest exams, as lakhs of candidates take this exam and only thousand-odd make it to the final list. Out of 18 Lakh students just 829 are selected.
Infact Trading is even worse than the IIT /UPSC situation. I am sure lot of people gave IIT/UPSC knowing they will never qualify, and lots didn’t even give, knowing they are not fit. But stock market is such an addiction, not a single person will say I will stay away till he has lost all hiis capital.
The best asset to your trading is having a knowledgeable mentor in your corner. Even the most well-written book or well-structured online trading course can only cover so many contingencies! When you run into a unique scenario and money -your money – is on the line, why gamble when you could ask someone more experience for help?
A mentor can ensure that your trading practices get off on the right foot, as well. If you develop bad habits or emotional triggers early on in your trading career, it’s going to be that much harder to “shake” them later on. Remember: your mentor has likely had the same fears, the same apprehensions and the same mistakes under their belt – learn from their mistakes and the student might even surpass the teacher, in time.
Every trader needs to have the right psychology to succeed. A trading course will help you to understand and develop yourself, as well as understand the market psychology deeply.
In the stock markets, opportunities do not last forever. So unless you are quick, you will miss opportunities for making money. Most trading courses have sessions which will help the students to improve upon the speed at which they place their orders.
Profits of getting stock market training:
- Helps in understanding the complete techniques to earn more profit in the stock market.
- In-depth technical knowledge of Trends & Patterns to identify stock price movements.
- Tactics to apply in trading to reduce risk and gain more profit in the stock market.
- Make you stronger for handling adverse situations without facing any loss.
- Makes you flexible to trade anywhere and everywhere.
- Helps in building confidence in every domain of stock and share market.
- Grows horizon to all sectors of investment.
- Understanding the Money Management and Risk Management techniques
- With right techniques & methods along with risk handling techniques, is very likely to earn handsomely from the market through trading & Investments.