Originally it was believed that The brain is a single coherent structure. But the renowned American brain researcher Paul D. McLean (1913-2007) could prove that the human brain is made up of three areas that are of different ages in evolutionary history and have different functionsto have.
- Strives for Human Closeness
- For this type of people are always more important than Things, which is why he tries to achieve harmony relatively strongly.
- Avoids Controversy and does not stand up to opposing opinions.
- Thinking and acting are rather inflexible.
- Does not say no to anyone he doesn’t want to hurt anyone.
Tends to focus on others Analysts,What they are saying about Market and can quickly dissuade His opinion.
A short-term trading style with this personality type difficult to implement. Because it is difficult to find many “NOs” in the market as they are afraid of SL’s .He would thereby fall into a strong uncertainty such as:“What do the others think – should I do now what the others do toodo? “It is then difficult to achieve one’s own trading style.
These Type of Indivdual are not made for Trading and if they trade they are going to Blow off the trading accounts
- is dominant in character
- This type of person can make mistakes and are quick to admit and correct them
- Live in the Present Moment
- Flexible in Nature
This type is quite suitable for short-term trading. However, he must be careful that he does not over-trades and trading success through too many actions and impulses
- The person is someone who is rather closed and seems distant.
- He tries to keep a safe distance and is a lone fighter.
- This type of person solves problems on a factual level, has little Relation to his feelings and is rational and process-oriented.
- He goes systematically, is reliable, persistent and works schematically.
- He is Able to abstract widely, takes a long time to make decisions and must weigh up different aspects before making a decision to then proceed in a structured manner.
- He only differs from his opinion when there are new, valid arguments.
- In the chaos he keeps calm
A person with this personality structure has very good trading skills exposures. It will be easy for him to learn to trade. Because hiscontrolled emotionality on the interpersonal relationship levelSo will be found in his trading. »Stopped out – never mind– next trade. “He also becomes trading rationally and with oneimplement sober mind. This type will certainly find its strengths in theBeing able to practice system trading, swing and position trading.