- FII’s sold 11.7 K contract of Index Future worth 1012 cores ,12.2 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 583 Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 12.8 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.81. Stock Market and State Elections Part -II
- As Discussed in Last Analysis It was a day of whipsaw for Nifty around 10648 but only silver lining was it did not break 10600 as discussed on twitter , Low made was 10599 and we had a 100 points relief rally from that point As cautioned never take overnight position when we have Exit Poll news lined up,Nifty likely to open gap down bulls need to protect 10600 if we get gap down. Bears will get active below 10590 for a move towards 10555/10512/10470/10410. RBI Governor Resigned price know about the news well in advance as we closed below 10590 and mostly will do the target of 10410 tomorrow opening,Below 10370 next important support are at 10333/10250/10200/10100. Bullish above 10500 for a move back to 10570/10610/10666. Trade Cautiously as we will see lot of volatility tomorrow. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:07/12:49/1:52. How Bank Nifty Will reach to State Election Result
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.16 core with liquidation of 3.5 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed below it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 47.6 Lakh, resistance at 10600 followed by 10800 .10000-10600 CE added 7.8 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10400-10600. FII bought 2.4 K CE and 3.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 153 K CE and 255 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10200 PE OI@ 42.4 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10000 . 10000-10700 PE added 3.1 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10400-10500 PE. FII sold 261 PE and 1.4 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 28 K PE and 25.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 4.79 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.2 lakh , PCR @0.89
- FII’s bought 116 cores and DII’s sold 145 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.5 Indian Rupee Shows a perfect bounce from Gann Angle
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10544 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10790. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10372 Tgt 10410,10455 and 10500 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10333 Tgt 10300,10250 and 10200 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh