Close above 225 Target 233/236
Buy above 225 Tgt 228,231 and 234 SL 222
Sell below 220 Tgt 217,214 and 211 SL 222
Close below 1070 Target 1025
Buy above 1085 Tgt 1095,1111 and 1122 SL 1078
Sell below 1070 Tgt 1060,1050 and 1040 SL 1076
Close below 715 Target 699/687/676
Buy above 721 Tgt 729,734 and 742 SL 717
Sell below 715 Tgt 708,699 and 687 SL 720
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Oct Month, Intraday Profit of 4.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.95 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586