- FII’s bought 16.7 K contract of Index Future worth 1380 cores ,17.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 832 Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3.2 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.57. Nifty Astrological Analysis
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty Bulls are in firm control as we are trading above 10323 and also closed above 10377 today, as we have weekly close tomorrow bulls need to close above 10410 for extended target of 10474/10525/10570. Bearish below 10323 for a move back to 10270/10225/10190. All Bullish target done with price moving a perfectly from 1 gann angle to another gann angle and extended target on twitter also done. Nifty Bulls now need a close above 10610 for the move towards 10666/10720/10800. Bearish below 10500 for a move back to 10450/10370.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:11/2:22. Bank Nifty complete move from one gann angle to another,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.35 core with addition of 5.9 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10243 closed above it and rallied 400 points
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 21.8 Lakh, resistance at 10600 followed by 10700 .10000-10500 CE liquidated 26.1 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10400-10500. FII bought 41.8 K CE and 7.4 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 27.2 K CE and 45.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@51 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10400 followed by 10200 . 10000-10700 PE added 15 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10300-10400 PE. FII bought 18.2 K PE and 21.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 163 K PE and 98.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 7 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2 lakh , PCR @0.97
- FII’s sold 196 cores and DII’s bought 852 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 72.43 Currency Technical: USD INR Weekly Analysis for 29 Oct-02 Nov
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10571 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10278 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10545 Tgt 10575,10601 and 10625 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10524 Tgt 10500,10470 and 10440 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh