- FII’s bought 6.3 K contract of Index Future worth 737 cores ,20.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 13.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 34.1 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.51. Nifty Astrological Analysis
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now bears need to break 10175 for a move back to 10130/10090/10030. Bullish above 10225 for a move back to 10285/10323. Expect a good move tomorrow as per astrological cycle. Nifty gave the big move as per astrological cycle and also did the target of 10323 and waiting for extended target of 10474/10525/10570 above 10410. Bearish below 10323 for a move back to 10270/10225/10190.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:13/2:38. Bank Nifty rally 350 points as astrological cycle shows effect
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.30 core with addition of 1.21 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10243 closed above it.
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 19.7 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500 .10000-10500 CE liquidated 4.5 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10400-10600. FII bought 6.8 K CE and 12.3 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 145 K CE and 88.1 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10000 PE OI@44.9 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10100 followed by 10000 . 10000-10700 PE added 11.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10200-10100 PE. FII bought 23.3 K PE and 10.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 25.4 K PE and 2.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 10.53 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.48 lakh , PCR @0.90
- FII’s sold 193 cores and DII’s bought 1124 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.96 Currency Technical: USD INR Weekly Analysis for 29 Oct-02 Nov
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10267 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10195 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10400 Tgt 10425,10450 and 10475 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10350 Tgt 10323,10300 and 10270 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh