Close above 565 Target 576/587
Buy above 565 Tgt 570,576 and 582 SL 560
Sell below 555 Tgt 550,543 and 537 SL 560
Close above 343 Target 357/365
Buy above 343 Tgt 348,351 and 355 SL 339
Sell below 336 Tgt 333,328 and 323 SL 339
Close above 257 Target 265/272
Buy above 257 Tgt 260,264 and 268 SL 254
Sell below 251 Tgt 247,243 and 239 SL 254
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Oct Month, Intraday Profit of 4.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.95 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586