- As Discussed in Last Analysis We updated analysis on twitter and it worked in the range. As we have expiry tomorrow Bullish above 10225 for a move back to 10300/10323. Bears need to break 10190 for fresh down move to happen towards 10150/10100/10030. We have completed the move from one gann angle to another, Also we have very important time cycle on 28 Oct so we can have a good move either tomorrow or on Monday.Bullish above 10170 for a move back to 10225/10270. Bearish below 10080 for a move back to 10030/9950. mportant intraday time for reversal can be at 12:44/2:14. Bank Nifty ready for Big move,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.13 core with addition of 46.9 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting Long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10243 and rollover %@ 73.6 closed below it.
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 17.3 Lakh, resistance at 10300 followed by 10500 .10000-10500 CE added 20 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10300-10400.
- 10000 PE OI@30.6 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10000 followed by 9800 . 10000-10700 PE added 13 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10200-10100 PE.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 18.72 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.11 lakh , PCR @0.81
- FII’s sold 1495 cores and DII’s bought 339 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.28 USD INR Weekly Forecast for 15-19 Oct
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10174 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10174 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10150 Tgt 10170,10200 and 10225 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10100 Tgt 10080,10050 and 10025 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh