Close below 788 Target 768/745
Buy above 794 Tgt 800,810 and 823 SL 788
Sell below 788 Tgt 781,775 and 764SL 792
Close below 824 Target 790
Buy above 840 Tgt 847,854 and 868 SL 835
Sell below 830 Tgt 824,816 and 806 SL 836
Close below 400 Target 385
Buy above 406 Tgt 411,416 and 423 SL 402
Sell below 400 Tgt 394,390 and 385 SL 404
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Sep Month, Intraday Profit of 4.59 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.54 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586