Close above 932 Target 966
Buy above 927 Tgt 935,942 and 951 SL 922
Sell below 919 Tgt 910,902 and 888 SL 924
Close above 2060 Target 2100/2144
Buy above 2050 Tgt 2060,2071 and 2083 SL 2041
Sell below 2033 Tgt 2021,2010 and 1998 SL 2041
Close below 620 Target 610/598
Buy above 626 Tgt 632,638 and 644 SL 622
Sell below 620 Tgt 616,610 and 602 SL 624
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Aug Month, Intraday Profit of 5.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.53 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586