Close above 772 Target 784/796
Buy above 768 Tgt 775,783 and 790 SL 763
Sell below 760 Tgt 755,749 and 743 SL 765
Close above 400 Target 411
Buy above 397 Tgt 400,403 and 407 SL 395
Sell below 393 Tgt 390,387 and 384 SL 395
Close above 300 Target 311
Buy above 300 Tgt 302,305 and 308 SL 298
Sell below 297 Tgt 294,291 and 288 SL 299
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Aug Month, Intraday Profit of 5.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.53 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586