Close below 212 Target 205
Buy above 214.5 Tgt 216,217.5 and 219 SL 213
Sell below 212 Tgt 210,208 and 205 SL 213.4
Close above 987 Target 1020
Buy above 982 Tgt 987 ,996 and 1008 SL 975
Sell below 972 Tgt 966 ,957 and 949 SL 977
Close above 1343 Target 1377
Buy above 1343 Tgt 1350,1363 and 1372 SL 1335
Sell below 1330 Tgt 1320,1310 and 1290 SL 1337
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for July Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.45 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586