Close below 538 Target 521
Buy above 543 Tgt 548,552 and 557 SL 540
Sell below 538 Tgt 533,528 and 521 SL 541
Close below 440 Target 430/411
Buy above 449 Tgt 453,458 and 462 SL 445
Sell below 440 Tgt 435,430 and 425 SL 444
Close below 500 Target 477
Buy above 508 Tgt 513,518 and 522 SL 505
Sell below 500 Tgt 495,490 and 485 SL 504
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for July Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.45 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586