Close below 416 Target 399/385
Buy above 421 Tgt 425,430 and 438 SL 417
Sell below 416 Tgt 411,406 and 401 SL 420
Close above 263 Target 269/276
Buy above 263 Tgt 266,269 and 272 SL 261
Sell below 259 Tgt 256,253 and 250 SL 261capf
Close above 599 Target 610/632
Buy above 599 Tgt 605,611 and 617 SL 595
Sell below 594 Tgt 590,585 and 579 SL 598
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for July Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.45 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586