- FII’s bought 16.7 K contract of Index Future worth 1459 cores ,8.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 8.1 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 570 contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.14. How to become Millionaire with Consistent Success in Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty did the target of 11060 above 10920, Now bulls need to hold range of 11000-11025 for the next move towards 11088/11171/11232. Bearish below 10920 for a move back to 10810/10730. High made was 11071 failed to do our target of 11084 but held on to range of 11000-25 as low made was 10999.75, 13 Was important trend change date break of high 11088 or low 11000 can see good move of 75-100 points easily. Now bulls need to hold range of 11000-11025 for the next move towards 11088/11171/11232. Bearish below 11000 for a move back to 10920/10810/10730.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 2:16. Bank Nifty Bulls Hold on to gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.52 core with addition of 0.40 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10720 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 33.2 Lakh, resistance at 11000 followed by 11200 .10200-11000 CE liquidated 9.6 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10800-11000 CE. FII sold 698 CE and 10.4 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 46 K CE and 18.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10600 PE OI@50.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10800 followed by 10700 . 10200-11000 PE added 3.4 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10900 PE. FII bought 3.7 K CE and 6.5K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 44.9 K PE and 44.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.58 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.01 lakh , PCR @0.99
- FII’s sold 1104 cores and DII’s bought 872 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.52
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11022 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10804. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11040 Tgt 11065,11090 and 11130 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11000 Tgt 10980,10960 and 10930 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh