Close above 386 Target 399/409
Buy above 385 Tgt 388,391 and 395 SL 382
Sell below 380 Tgt 377,373 and 369 SL 383
Close above 592 Target 610/621
Buy above 592 Tgt 596,601 and 608 SL 588
Sell below 585 Tgt 580,575 and 570 SL 589
Close above 228 Target 233/236
Buy above 226.5 Tgt 228,230 and 233 SL 225
Sell below 224 Tgt 222,220 and 217 SL 225.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.33 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.83 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586