Close above 111 Target 114/117
Buy above 109 Tgt 110,111 and 112 SL 108
Sell below 107 Tgt 106,105 and 103 SL 108
Close above 385 Target 399/411
Buy above 385 Tgt 389,394 and 399 SL 381
Sell below 380 Tgt 376,372 and 366.6 SL 384
Close above 272 Target 283/294
Buy above 272 Tgt 275,278 and 282 SL 270
Sell below 268 Tgt 265,262 and 257 SL 270
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.33 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.83 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586