Close above 275 Target 288
Buy above 275 Tgt 276.3,279 and 282 SL 273
Sell below 271 Tgt 268.5,266 and 262 SL 273
Close above 397 Target 411
Buy above 397 Tgt 401,404 and 407 SL 395
Sell below 393 Tgt 390,386 and 382 SL 396
Close above 349 Target 356/364
Buy above 349 Tgt 352,355 and 358 SL 347
Sell below 346 Tgt 343,339 and 336 SL 348
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month, Intraday Profit of 5.55 Lakh and Positional Profit of 7.41Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586