Close above 399 Target 411
Buy above 396 Tgt 399,403 and 408 SL 393
Sell below 390 Tgt 386,383 and 380 SL 393
Close below 297 Target 290/284
Buy above 301 Tgt 304,307 and 310 SL 299
Sell below 297 Tgt 294,291 and 288 SL 299
Close below 1360 Target 1321
Buy above 1372 Tgt 1378,1387 and 1401 SL 1366
Sell below 1362 Tgt 1352,1340 and 1326 SL 1368
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586