- FII’s bought 4.4 K contract of Index Future worth 315 cores ,413 Long contract were added by FII’s and 4 K Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 3.6 contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.35 .Trading Resolution for Financial Year 2018-19
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls need to hold 10368 for this upmove to continue towards 10460/10512. Bearish below 10320 for a move back towards 10224/10150. Low made today was 10356 so bulls protected 10368 and now facing resistance near the gann angle. Fresh longs should be taken above 10430 for a move towards 10512.Bearish below 10350 for a move back to 10270/10220/10150. Low made was 10395 so bulls protected 10368 and once moved above 10430 did 10470 and heading towards 10512 in coming days.Bearish below 10390 for a move back to 10270/10220/10150 Break of todays high and low of anniversary date can easily 100-150 points Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:35/2:35. Bank Nifty close above gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.47 core with addition of 10.6 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10156 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 13.5` Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.15 lakh , PCR @0.92
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 37.8 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10000-10600 CE liquidated 7.2 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10300-10400. FII bought 4.7 K CE and 2.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 120 K CE and 72 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10300 PE OI@55 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10300 followed by 10100 . 10000-10500 PE added 39 Lakh in OI so bulls added added position in 10200-10300 PE. FII bought 2 K PE and 23.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 63 K PE and 91 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 369 cores and DII’s sold 615 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.25
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10443 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10314. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10490 Tgt 10512,10540 and 10561 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10440 Tgt 10420,10400 and 10370 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh