Close above 721 Target 750/770
Buy above 721 Tgt 726,732 and 740 SL 717
Sell below 713 Tgt 707,700 and 690 SL 717
Close above 623 Target 644/665
Buy above 620 Tgt 625,632 and 640 SL 615
Sell below 614 Tgt 609,601 and 590 SL 619
Close above 745 Target 775
Buy above 742 Tgt 747,753 and 760 SL 738
Sell below 736 Tgt 730,721 and 713 SL 740
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586