Close above 141 Target 144/149
Buy above 141 Tgt 142.5,144 and 146 SL 140
Sell below 139.2 Tgt 138.5,137 and 136 SL 140
Close above 581 Target 610
Buy above 581 Tgt 585,591 and 596 SL 577
Sell below 575 Tgt 570,565 and 560 SL 578
Close below 157 Target 149/144
Buy above 161 Tgt 163,164 and 166 SL 160
Sell below 157 Tgt 155,153 and 151 SL 158
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh