Close above 250 Target 259
Buy above 250 Tgt 252,254 and 256 SL 248
Sell below 247 Tgt 245,243.5 and 241 SL 248.4
Close below 581 Target 573/555
Buy above 586 Tgt 590,595 and 601 SL 583
Sell below 581 Tgt 576,572 and 566 SL 584
Close below 268 Target 257
Buy above 274 Tgt 276,278 and 281 SL 272
Sell below 270 Tgt 268,266 and 263 SL 272
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 5.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh