Close above 474 Target 488/496
Buy above 472 Tgt 476,481 and 486 SL 468
Sell below 466 Tgt 462,456 and 450 SL 470
Close above 1355 Target 1391/1421
Buy above 1355 Tgt 1364,1375 and 1388 SL 1347
Sell below 1340 Tgt 1332,1321 and 1306 SL 1347
Close above 347 Target 359/366
Buy above 347 Tgt 350,354 and 359 SL 344
Sell below 343 Tgt 339,336 and 333 SL 346
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 5.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh