LIC Housing Finance
Close above 560 Target 576
Buy above 560 Tgt 564,568 and 572 SL 557
Sell below 555 Tgt 550,545 and 540 SL 558
Close Above 676 Target 702/719
Buy above 676 Tgt 680,687 and 695 SL 672
Sell below 670 Tgt 665,660 and 348 SL 363
Close above 700 Target 729/750
Buy above 695 Tgt 702,710 and 717 SL 691
Sell below 688 Tgt 681,675 and 666 SL 692
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 5.54 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.35 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.