Buy above 1280 Tgt 1290, 1300 and 1320 SL 1270
Sell below 1255 Tgt 1245,1235 and 1220 SL 1265
Buy above 780 Tgt 787, 795 and 805 SL 775
Sell below 765 Tgt 756,750 and 742 SL 772
Buy above 485 Tgt 490, 496 and 502 SL 481
Sell below 477 Tgt 473,468 and 460 SL 481
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for August Month, Intraday Profit of 5.67 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.64 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh