- FII’s bought 9035 contract of Index Future worth 634 cores ,4.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.4 Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 39 contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. Mastering the Mental Game
- As discussed in last analysis High made today was 9245 so we did 9216 and also moved towards our next target of 9268. Today’s high is near gann angle and we need to close above it for a move towards 9312/9368. Bearish on close below 9130 only. Nifty made high of 9273 so we did the target of 9268 and low made was 9215, Now bulls need to close above 9268 above the gann angle as shown in below chart for next move towards 9312/9360/9410. Bearish below 9160 for a move towards 9130 and 9050. As per time analysis 13-14 April are major trend change dates so we can continue uptrend till we hold on to 9200. Bank Nifty Continue to face resistance near Gann Angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.20 core with liquidation of 3.2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @9148 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.55 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.91 lakh , PCR @0.85
- 9500 CE is having Highest OI at 43.8 lakh, resistance at 9300 followed by 9500 .9000-9500 CE added 12.5 Lakh in OI so bears making resistance around 9300-9500 range.FII bought 1 K CE longs and 11.5 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 39.6 K CE contracts and 35.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9000 PE OI@58.1 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9000 followed by 8900. 9000-9500 PE added huge 28 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 9000/8900 PE at the start of series. FII bought 18.6 K PE and 8.7 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 79.2 K PE contracts and 61.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 340 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 914 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.87
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9275 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9223. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9288 Tgt 9310,9333 and 9353 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9250 Tgt 9230,9210 and 9180 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Thank you . Could you explain about NF Rollover cost ?What is it and How do you calculate ?