- As discussed in Last Analysis Closing above 18000 again bank nifty can move towards 18165/18250/18420. Bearish on close below 17920 for a move towards 17800/17600/17420. Bank Nifty can see impulsive move in next 2 trading days. Bank Nifty closed above 18000 yesterday today made high of 18092 but failed to meet the target of 18165, and today closed below 17920. As seen in below chart still holding the gann trendline suggesting if held again can see move towards 18000/18165/18250. Holding below 17920 can see fast move towards 17800/17600/17420. Traders New Year’s Resolutions for 2017
- Bank Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 23.2 lakh with addition of 2.6 lakh, with increase in Cost of Carry suggesting Long positions were added today. Bank nifty rollover @66.9 and Rollover cost @17905 closed above it.
- 18500 CE is having highest OI @7.2 Lakh resistance at 18500. 17500-19500 CE saw addition of 2.4 lakh in OI so bears added in 18500-18800 CE suggesting 18500 is resistance for time being
- 18000 PE is having highest OI @ 5.8 Lakh, strong support at 18000 followed by 17500, Bulls added 0.19 Lakh in OI in range of 17500-19500 PE.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 18008 (For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18057 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 17960 Tgt 18030,18150 and 18250 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 17860 Tgt 17800,17720 and 17600(Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates
Click Here to Join me on Twitter
I watch your site everyday.
Please tell me … in TC level should i TSL put in my terminal or wait for 5 min. Please response me.
And also tell me how i learn TC level from your end.
Please read this http://www.brameshtechanalysis.com/2013/09/nifty-futures-positional-strategy/
Please correct roll over cost. Thanks.