- FII’s sold 9.6 K contract of Index Future worth 570 cores ,6.3 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 3.3 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 3 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures.Do you have Trading Regrets
- As discussed in Yesterday Analysis Closing above 8210 is a very bullish sign and holding the same we can move towards 8300/8336/8410 in next few days.Bearish only on close below 8070. High made today was 8257 and low made was 8203, and finally we close above 8210. Bank Nifty close at gann trendline,EOD Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.68 core with liquidation of 5.8 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @7961 closed above it
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.91 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.01 lakh , PCR @0.91, Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8300 CE is having Highest OI at 60.9 lakh, resistance at 8300 .8300/8600 CE added 5.5 lakh so bears forming resistance at higher levels 8300-8400 zone .FII bought 7.9 K CE longs and 7 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 31.9 K CE contracts and 14.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@80.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 8000-8600 PE added 6.4 Lakh in OI so bulls making strong base near 8000-8100 zone .FII sold 9 K PE longs and 7.4 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 20.8 K PE contracts and 14.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 484 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 335 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.49
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8227 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8190 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8230 Tgt 8250,8280 and 8303 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8190 Tgt 8170,8145 and 8120 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Sir no views on Brexit?
its an event which should be ignored.. media is creating a buzz out of no where..
European markets has declared Brexit non event.First european markts fell 3 to 4% last week and this week rose 3 to 4 %.So net net they are going neutral into the event thinking no brexit will not happen taking recent polls into account which heavily favour Remain In votes.Now coming back to indian markets Exit of Rbi governor is perceived negative by FIIs.So expect range bound markets for some sessions.
Dear Brameshji, kindly check for PCR once again, as it is around 1.3 as per some other websites and news channels.
Sir my excel gave me that level
Dear Bramesh Sir,
Pls can you share ur thoughts on Nifty & Bank Nifty In view of Brexit referandum ?
done in latest post please check..