- FII’s sold 10.6 K contract of Index Future worth 638 cores ,10.5 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 0.006 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 10.4 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures.What Makes a Good Risk Manager?
- As discussed in Yesterday Analysis Bulls will get active on close above 8135 for move towards 8210/8241. Bears will get aggressive below 8050 for a move towards 7980. High made today was 8213 and low made was 8123 so we did break 8135 and did the target of 8210, Now bulls need to close above 8210 for this upmove to continue as its near the falling horizontal gann line. Failing to close above 8210 can again see downmove towards 8120/8029. Bank Nifty holds on to 17666,EOD Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.85 core with liquidation of 5.3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @7961 closed above it
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.52 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.55 lakh , PCR @1, Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8300 CE is having Highest OI at 58.6 lakh, resistance at 8300 .8300/8600 CE added 6.1 lakh so bears forming resistance at higher levels 8300-8400 zone .FII bought 4.9 K CE longs and 9.1 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 5.8 K CE contracts and 0.02 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8000 PE OI@80.8 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 8000-8600 PE added 26.1 Lakh in OI so bears back with bang still strong base near 8000 zone .FII bought 25.5 K PE longs and 6 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 81.5 K PE contracts and 59.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 108.23 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 234.10 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.14
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8178 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8190 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8240 Tgt 8271,8290 and 8320 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8180 Tgt 8160,8140 and 8010 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
third target on sell side should be 8110 and not 8010?
Sir Literally Hats off to your analysis and deep understanding .As if Mother Sarwasti is in your writing and everything you put goes heard in market .
I hope everyone has patience like you to analyze market when they trade it for a living .Keep doing well as always our best wishes are with you .
Thanks a lot !! Wishing you the best