- FII’s sold 3.8 K contract of Index Future worth 203 cores ,2.4 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 1.3 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.1 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures.Mental Toughness Required by Traders Part-III
- As discussed in Yesterday Analysis Now Bulls need a close above 8300 for a next move towards 8392. High made was 8288, and we had the smallest range of Nifty in past 6 months, Bank Nifty Weekly Options expiry is one of the reason for such small range. Nifty should show big move in next 2 days as its been almost 3-4 session it has been consolidating near the gann trendline, so we can see breakout or breakdown in next 2-3 session. 8241-8210 is support on downside and 8336-8350 is resistance on upside. Bank Nifty consolidating near 18000,EOD Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.14 core with addition of 1.5 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @7961 closed above it
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.71 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.85 lakh , PCR @1.21, Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8300 CE is having Highest OI at 49.8 lakh, resistance at 8300 .8000/8500 CE added 0.39 lakh so bears forming resistance at higher levels but not adding aggressively .FII bought 5.6 K CE longs and 275 CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 10 K CE contracts and 4.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@67.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 8000-8600 PE added 21.6 Lakh in OI so strong base near 8000-8100 zone .FII bought 23.3 K PE longs and 4.4 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 33 K PE contracts and 44.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 529 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 257 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.64.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8282 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8200 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8302 Tgt 8335,8360 and 8392 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8250 Tgt 8220,8200 and 8180 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh