- As discussed in last analysis Bank Nifty made low of 14777 near the last swing low of 14754 as we have been expecting after it broke the gann arc, Now if we hold 14750 we can see bounceback till 15000/15237, Bank Nifty opened with a gap up made high of 14978 corrected till 14761 near the supply zone as shown below and bounced again. Bank Nifty is forming a SHARK Pattern in hourly so holding 14754 we can see bounce back till 15237 in next 2 days. Weekly close below 14754 can lead bank nifty towards 14338 where we have next support zone. How To Improve Trading Success
- Bank Nifty February Future Open Interest Volume is at 25.7 lakh with addition of 0.27 Lakh with increase in Cost of Carry suggesting long positions were added today .Bank Nifty again gave 700 points move below rollover cost @ 15441. How To Identify Market Tops and Bottom
- 16000 CE is having highest OI @8.7 Lakh strong resistance formation @16000. 15500 CE saw 0.69 Lakh addition by bears so 15500 was sealed by bears for time being .15000-16500 CE added 1.9 Lakh in OI. 14500-16500 looks the range for Feb series.
- 15000 PE is having highest OI @5.2 lakh, eventhough Bank Nifty closed below 15000 for 2 day in row suggesting Bulls are entering position so we might see weekly closing above 15000. strong support at 14500 below 15000.14500-16500 PE saw 1.3 lakh addition so bulls adding at lower strike prices as Bank Nifty bounced for demand zone again.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 14936 (For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15245.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level . Traders who took trade as per TC levels are rewarded with almost 2000 Points
Buy above 14870 Tgt 14977,15080 and 15190 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 14750 Tgt 14660,14580 and 14400 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates
Dear Bramesh Sir, Superb analysis ; BANK NIFTY simply obeyed your analysis; bounced and touched your third target of 15190; simply superb; I might be asking a foolish question; do you see a correction in BANKNIFTY if it touches 15300 on Monday by any chance?( I mean a correction of 200 to 400 points from there) Hourly and 30 min stochastic are in the oversold and I normally take a short position when it reaches your 3rd target of the day which was 15190 and today also I bought 2 15500 PEs 450 Rs hoping for a target of 520 on Monday; I know it might be a foolish question; but I would love to hear from you before your weekly analysis comes up.