- FIIs bought 12718 contracts of Index Future worth 414 cores (6.1 K Long contracts were added and 6.5 K short contract were squared off ) with net Open Interest decreasing by 428 contracts, so FII’s added longs in index future and shorts were squared off.
- Nifty today made a fresh all time high and retraced back to give all the gains, Pattern forming on the top is distribution pattern also this rally which started from 4 feb is 25 days old and thus is unlikely to have much strength left. Nifty is trading in range of 6476-6574 break above any of the 2 numbers on closing basis will give a fresh trend to market.
- Nifty Future March Open Interest Volume is at 1.96 cores with addition of 2.8 lakhs in Open Interest,so addition of longs.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.60 lakh with total contract traded at 2.2 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.15
- 6600 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 60.1 lakhs , is having the highest OI and resistance for the market,6500 CE saw addition of 0.39 no major liquidation seen ,6000-6500 CE liquidated 1.38 Lakh in OI.FII’s bought 7.5 K contract of CE and 4.6 K CE were shorted .
- 6400 PE is having highest OI at 62.2 lakh with liquidation of 0.07 lakhs suggesting bulls wants to hold 6400, 6500 PE added 3.2 lakhs,having OI at 54.1.3 lakhs bulls will now protect 6500 on decline, 6000-6500 PE added 4.6 Lakh in OI .FII’s bought 7 K contract of PE mostly in 6500 PE and 12 K PE were shorted mostly in 6200 and 6100 PE.
- FIIs bought 1012 cores in Equity and DII sold 202 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.2
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6564 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6432 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 12155 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6530 Tgt 6560 ,6580 and 6605 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6511 Tgt 6484,6452 and 6420 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
Going by FII F&O data, the near term market is slightly down as longs are in PE and shorts are in NF CE.
Your views please.