Buy above 519 Tgt 522.5,527,532 SL 517
Sell below 516 Tgt 513,508 and 503 SL 518
Buy above 398.5 Tgt 400.5,403 and 406 SL 396.2
Sell below 395 Tgt 393.4,390.7 and 388.5 SL 397
Holding 110 on closing basis stock can bounceback to 123 in short term.
Buy above 113.6 Tgt 116,118 and 121 SL 111.5
Sell below 111 Tgt 109,106 and 102 SL 113
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.