Buy above 1008 Tgt 1014,1024 and 1035 SL 1004
Sell below 1001 Tgt 992,982 and 970 SL 1004
Buy above 464 Tgt 466.5,470 and 473 SL 462
Sell below 460 Tgt 457,454 and 451 SL 463
Buy above 82.3 Tgt 83.1, 84 and 86 SL 81.4
Sell below 81 Tgt 80.5,79.5 and 77 SL 81.4
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Dear Bramesh, Greetings, Happy Pongal, If you give some hit which is preferable that will give reasonable profits then that will help readers and traders, there are lot of formula based excel sheet available to find BUY or SALE levels, If you wish to give guidance pl. give with indication to go which way, thanks, Anandan
Dear Sir, Wishing you the same.
I am a trader and for trading i need a plan, not guidance to trade, Guidance will never help in trading profitably on consistent basis. Again yes there are many S/W’s available for giving Buy and Sell signal but if they were successful than why traders are still losing money? If trading was so easy than 90% of traders would be making money and only 10% losing but reality is quiet opposite.