Positional traders should keep an eye of 432 level on closing basis, Any close above it stock is heading to 460 odd levels.
Buy above 430 Tgt 434,438 and 443 SL 428
Sell below 424 Tgt 420,415 and 411 SL 428
Buy above 945 Tgt 950,956 and 962 SL 941
Sell below 940 Tgt 932,925 and 918 SL 944
Buy above 766 Tgt 771,778785 SL 763
Sell below 762 Tgt 758,751 and 744 SL 765
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.